Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Quebec, QC, Canada, with subsidiaries worldwide, InnovMetric Software Inc. is the leading provider of universal 3D metrology software solutions. The world’s largest industrial manufacturing organizations (Toyota, GM, Volkswagen, Honda, BMW, Daimler, Ford, Rolls-Royce, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Embraer, Bombardier, Apple, and many more) trust InnovMetric’s PolyWorks® software solutions and associated technical services to maximize the benefits of 3D measurement technologies for their engineering and manufacturing applications.
With its subsidiaries and joint ventures, InnovMetric has 350 employees in 16 countries: Canada, United States, Mexico, Brazil, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden, Turkey, India, Thailand, China, Japan, Czech Republic, and South Africa.
The core values that are at the foundation of the company and that represent what we stand for are:
Deliver only the highest quality of products and services.
Treat our customers and partners as co-workers—together we form a team.
Listen to customers to constantly innovate.
Care about our customers’ success.
- 1994: Foundation of InnovMetric by Marc Soucy and Esther Bouliane
- 2000: First release of PolyWorks|Inspector™
- 2005: Foundation of the first subsidiary PolyWorks USA
- 2007: Major automotive OEM purchases its 500th license since 2001
- 2010: Five automotive OEMs exploit more than 100 licenses each
- 2012: InnovMetric sells the 10,000th license of PolyWorks
- 2014: InnovMetric celebrates its 20th anniversary by releasing real-time quality meshing, the first metrology grade laser-scanning platform on the market
- 2016: PolyWorks 2016 delivers a universal 3D metrology workflow to portable metrology and CNC CMM operators
- 2017: InnovMetric sells the 20,000th license of PolyWorks
We have taken technical support to an unprecedented level on the market. In partnership with our network of software support partners, we deploy a technical support team that has vast experience in industrial metrology, product engineering, and manufacturing. This team is composed over 100 highly skilled application specialists who speak 20 different languages and who live in 19 countries. We can support our global customers anywhere they go!